Davis Accounting & Tax actually began as a small bookkeeping company in 2005, called Apple Office Services- providing services to small businesses and sole proprietors in the Edmonton area. Clients have since spanned a variety of industries including veterinary medicine, construction, sales, human resources and temporary employment, real estate, insurance, finance, and much more! Business services provided by the firm expanded over the years to include additional accounting and tax services and, in 2015, became Davis Accounting & Tax Professional Corporation, a registered public accounting firm, restructured to serve all your accounting, tax, and bookkeeping needs!
- Business Incorporation and Setup
- Corporate Tax Fillings
- Small Business Consultation
- Personal Tax Filings
- Rental/Business Income Filings
- Foreign Income Verification Statements
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Bank/Credit Account Reconciliations
- Year End Preparation
“With a change in my life situation I found in necessary to receive professional accounting services for my tax return instead of doing it on my own. I was very pleased with Candy’s professionalism & the prompt service that I received & believe it to be well worth the money. I would recommend her services to anyone that would ask.”
– Ed Huizing, Edmonton, Alberta, March 28, 2017
“Candy does excellent work, on time, and always thinking and recommending what is best for me, the client. I work on International assignments and I needed someone I could trust completely, to take care of my best interests when I don’t have the time, the communication ability, to do it myself. Candy is very personable and can work equally well as part of a larger team, or on a one to one relationship. I recommend her highly and would be pleased to provide references for Candy if and when she needs.”
-Jim Guthrie, Country Manager, United Hydrocarbon Chad Ltd., Edmonton, AB, May 28, 2013
“I work as an independent Marine Consultant and Candy looks after my books for me. Her work has also been very thorough and professional and she does it for a very reasonable price. She does a fantastic job and I would highly recommend her if you are looking for this type of service.”
-Terry Camsell, Owner and Operator, Camsell Marine Consultants, May 24, 2013
“Candy has been with us since our inception and was very helpful through every step of our start-up process. She’s extremely thorough and knowledgeable. Without her hard work and consultation, we would never have had the books so well organized since day one. I highly recommend Candy.”
– Dr. Kevin Benoit, Owner and Veterinarian at Companion Veterinary Clinic, Edmonton, Alberta, May 5, 2014
“Very concise, efficient and knowledgeable work done on my taxes. So very happy with how I was treated. Thanks to Apple Office Services for work well done!! See you next year!”
-Gail Doy, Edmonton, Alberta, June 25, 2015
“I had my taxes done at Apple Office Services this year. The accountant was so knowledgeable, and help me get credits I didn’t even know exists. She also worked around my schedule, and the price was right. I will be going back next year, and I highly recommend her! PS. convenient location as well.”
-Amanda Propp, Edmonton, Alberta, April 17, 2015
Q. What payment methods do you accept?
Q. Do you charge a retainer?
Q. Do we have to meet in person?
Q. I want you to do my corporate taxes, now what?
1) You can save time by downloading the forms that you’re going to have to fill out.
2) Download and review this letter to know exactly what you’re going to need to provide to have your year-end done. This will save you having to dig up extra information after we start the process.
3) Book your appointment online here. If you can’t find a time that works for you just send me an email at email@example.com or call 780-244-1510 and we’ll find a time that works for you!
4) I will meet with you to gather information about you and your business. After our meeting I will review your financials and prepare an engagement letter and fee estimate which you will receive shortly thereafter and off we go from there!
Please feel free to check back later!